BottomLine offers our clients complete services by assisting them to manage the state and local tax affairs, in addition to providing tax consulting, planning and compliance.
In association with our business partner, we help businesses discover strategies to tackle state and local tax burdens and realize opportunities in the following areas:
- Revenue agent reporting/amended returns.
- Audit defense /controversy.
- Inbound companies.
- Credits and incentives.
- State tax compliance.
- Indirect taxes.
- Abandoned and unclaimed property.
- NEXUS: Avoiding the Long Arms of States.
- Refund claims, including “reverse” sales and tax audits.
- Apportionment analyses and planning to minimize effective state and local tax rates.
- Analysis of nexus and jurisdictional filing requirements.
- Location studies to assist in the assessment of tax implication of site selection.