BottomLine with the added support of a proven network of tax advisors provides proactive solutions to international opportunities. Our tax professionals also address ongoing international service requirements and respond to US and foreign tax authorities. We provide the following international tax services for our clients:
- Planning for international expansion, including cross-border venture planning, and reorganization of foreign operations to minimize the global effective tax rate.
- Inbound and outbound movements of businesses, assets, and workforces.
- US and international corporate and joint venture compliance.
- Transfer pricing analyses, including drafting policies and documentation.
- Foreign tax credit planning and analysis.
- Repatriation planning for foreign profits.
- Internal Revenue Service and foreign tax authorities’ inquiries and disputes.
- Income tax issues including US payroll tax issues concerning expatriate and inpatriate work force.