BottomLine works closely with investment advisors, attorneys, and other financial professionals so that we can develop a long-term estate plan that meets the individual needs of every client.
Our estate and trust tax services include:
- Allocating assets to spouses, children, trusts, and charities.
- Reviewing your estate plan and trust tax situation to ensure financial goals are met.
- Gift tax returns and strategies.
- Business succession planning.
- Trust administration.
- Trust income tax returns.
- Estate tax returns.
Tax returns are only one piece of the planning process. BottomLine will work with you to achieve and manage your financial goals while helping to develop a clear plan for today and beyond.
How BottomLine can further help you:
- Provide a customized strategy that fits your objectives.
- Maximize tax savings while balancing the financial needs of your family.
- Analyze estate liquidity.
- Evaluate charitable gifting options and techniques.
- Assess retirement strategies.
- Decide the timing of distributions from IRAs, 401(k) plans or other qualified plans.
- Trust Decanting.
- Intra-Family Loans.
- Using multiple trust strategies.